We are Scholarbook
Scholarbook thrives on its professional founders and employees. We stand for results and unconditional athlete guidance. In addition, we wish, just like our customers, to improve that little bit better every day and for this purpose, we might indeed be looking for you because we are convinced that there are other professional athletes who at the same time also have a sense of customer orientation.
The Scholarbook All Star Internship Programme
The United States of America is a very special place for professional athletes. The experience of being a college athlete is unique. To facilitate this possibility to as many athletes as possible is our goal. We are currently looking for an intern (m / f). We would like to share our mission with you and thereby you can learn a whole lot.
Your responsibilities and experience
- Each of your tasks has one goal: to offer our athletes greater value
- Get to know the full range of an agency service in the sports business
- Support a Scholarbook-Partner in strategic projects as well as independent implementation of projects
- Manage and initiate social media activities
- Insight into advisory service with our athletes and those interested
- Further development and testing of our infrastructure in the background of the mediation process
- In some circumstances assistance on recruitment events such as German Championships
- You can demonstrate your motivation for sports and ideally are or were even an athlete yourself.
- You have more wanderlust than homesickness and can demonstrate your motivation for travelling. Ideally, you have been in America already and have felt the “American way of life”.
- You would describe yourself as an entrepreneurial thinking person.
- You used the word WE more often than the word I.
- You think in solutions, not in problems.
The Scholarbook-Team is looking forward to receiving your application. Please, if you have any interest to work with us, send an email with your CV to email@example.com. If we like your package, we would like to get to know you better in a subsequent telephone conversation. In the same way, as to our customers, we will contact you within 24 hours!
In addition, we are always looking for sport crazy personalities with very good English proficiency as well as Spanish or French language skills who would want to take on the responsibilities of a Country Representative.
- Ideally, you come from that country
- You are active in competitive sports
- You have US experience, either as an athlete or student
- You are excellent in working independently and
- are prepared to show high commitment
Feel free to also recommend someone to us whom you think that he or she could take on the role of a Country Representatives.
We look forward to your ideas and your application. Please send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org